Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Living with me

When you live with me there are certain things that you'd better not do for various reasons. Some reasons may seem a little, well, a little ridiculous and I try to keep it toned down. Like how I feel the need to get extremely bothered when something isn't where I left it. Or how if you listen to music a little too loud I will call the cops (ask all my old neighbors). In all fairness, however, they were playing their music at ALL hours of the day. But I am willing to admit that just most people drive me nuts, it doesn't matter how great of a person you are... you'll probably drive me nuts at some point.
 But there's just one thing, one thing, that drives me absolutely crazy. I am extremely accident prone therefore I find this offense to be something that is extremely dangerous and stupid. Irksome. I hate that word but that is the word that comes to mind when I think of this one thing.




Don't put the damned knives pointing upwards and DON'T leave the dishwasher open.
Just don't do it.
It's as if people don't think about what could happen should someone trip over the open dishwasher and onto the upward facing knife.
 A disturbing scene to say the least. You have been warned, don't leave the knives up OR the dishwasher open.


It's dangerous people.

No comments:

Post a Comment