Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Saliva

When I was younger I got a brand new doll for some sort ofoccasion, I’m not sure what. I’m pretty sure I got it just for being awesome, or at least I’d like to think so. At any rate I was filled with delight over my new toy, she was little and plain, but I liked her. She wasn’t a Barbie, just a doll that reminded me of Xena Princess warrior maybe not in looks but in personality, which is way better than Barbie’s personality. Now that I think about it, it’s a wonder I like boys. It had only been a couple of days that I had her and I loved her. This relationship was perfect. We were a dream team unstoppable duo. Leslie and the Xena look alike doll. Perfection.

 












There was only one problem... I had been struggling with what to name her for awhile....


 I scoured through names for what seemed like weeks but was probably only days or maybe even minutes to no avail. Sarah? Jackie? Barbara? Icelandic Queen of France? I decided I must seek advice of an elder. I sought out the smartest person I knew and trusted, my eldest sister.
Whatwhatwhat?! You don't know what to name her?!
Name her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment